Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HOT HOT SUMMER!!

It's a BEAUTIFUL Shaklee Day! Here in Florida it is a HOT HOT HOT summer day. Speaking of HOT, I have been going to Bikram Yoga, which means your class is 90 minutes long in 105 degrees. I have been keeping hydrated with Shaklee's Performance. I admittedly was a total skeptic and thought, "Oh, it's not going to make a difference," but it truly does! Those NASA people knew what they were doing when they contacted Shaklee about creating a rehydration drink for the Space Shuttle astronauts. My family goes through lots of this amazing rehydration drink, in the summer months especially, so we buy the Team Packs. I alternate between Orange and Lemon Lime. And, unlike those other rehydration products, ours is all natural, nothing artificial like HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup)....eeeeew! Try it! You'll like it!!

To see what is new this month, check out the latest edition of the Wellness News Online. Remember to enter this month's product giveaway for Energy Chews. (And don't be afraid...when you enter, your name only comes to me so that I know you entered.) These are wonderful and they don't contain all of those harmful ingredients like those energy drinks do. And, lucky for you, they are also on sale this month. Now through August 15th, you can buy one package and get a second package for $2.50. Item code 89116. (Click on the Energy Chews link to take you right there!)

Well, the new school year is quickly approaching. when my daughter and I went to orientation at UCF (Go Knights!!) they told us that 85% of all students get sick within the first couple weeks of school. EIGHTY-FIVE PERCENT!! This is attributed to being in a new environment, new people, lack of sleep, lack of good nutrition, stress and the list goes on. Now is the time to build your student's immune system with Nutriferon! This product was in the making for over 40 years before its launch and it naturally boosts your body's own immune system. Another great item to have on hand is Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes. They kill 99.9% of Salmonella and E. coli. Even better, they don't contain harmful bleach. I use these myself at school. I carry the container in my back pack and wipe off my desk every day...every class. I am SHOCKED at the amount of dirt that comes off of my desk. And who knows what else is lurking in there that I can't see.

I just have to add that we also have the Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes in our cars for after we get gas. Those gas pump handles are NASTY!

So, you love what you see and you want to know more?? Well, I have a great way for you to do that. I have a Top 21 program. You listen to 21 CDs, which is easy...just put them in your car or on your iPod and off you go. You listen to three CDs each week, or more if you like, and at the end of seven weeks, you will receive $100 worth of GREAT Shaklee products. These are at retail price and YOU get to choose what you want. It just doesn't get much better than that. Let me know when you want to get started! (Fine print, regular font: Offer good to non-members or members in my downline. Chances are, this applies to you and please feel free to forward this email to anyone that you think might be interested. Not sure if you are an active member? Call 1-800-SHAKLEE and ask them. They are so nice!)

In the works of my favorite character, Tigger: TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)!

Here's to your great health and amazing wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment